The WIC program aims to safeguard the health of low-income women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk by providing nutritious foods to supplement diets, information on healthy eating, and referrals to health care.
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women
- Non-breastfeeding postpartum women
- Toddlers and children up to age 5
- County health departments
- Mobile clinics (vans)
- Community centers
- Public housing sites
- Migrant health centers and camps
- Indian health services facilities
To check for eligibility for WIC benefits, click here.