We’re Here to Connect You with Resources to Make Parenting Easier
Through a universal screening and Connect’s intake and referral process, families are ensured streamlined access to community services and supports that best meet their needs.
Who should contact Connect for help?
Pregnant women and families with young children often find it difficult to locate support that meets their needs. Connect provides a one-stop entry point for services such as education and support for childbirth, newborn care, parenting skills, child development, food and nutrition, mental health, and financial self-sufficiency.
Our Participating Programs:
- Pregnancy Education and Support
- Childbirth Education
- Stress Management Education
- Newborn Care Instruction
- Breastfeeding Education and Support
- Nutritional Education
- Car Seat Safety
- Infant Safety
- Home Visiting Programs
- Child Development Education and Support
- Parenting Education and Support
- Counseling Services
- Help to Quit Smoking
- Family Planning Education
- Other Community Resources